Home

Site of Powers Building, Freeport Square, 1888

Site of Powers Building, Freeport Square, 1888

Paul L. Powers opened his law office in Freeport in 1932, committed to providing unsurpassed legal service and personal attention to his clients. Although much has changed since Mr. Powers started his practice, the attorneys and professional staff of Powers & French, P.A. remains committed to his goals.

Utilizing their broad and diverse backgrounds and current technology, the attorneys at Powers & French, P.A. pride themselves on meeting the demands of today’s legal practice and the needs of its clients while maintaining the personal service that only a small-town law office can provide.

Centrally located in Freeport, Maine, the attorneys at Powers & French, P.A. appear in state and federal courts throughout Maine, with special emphasis on courts in Cumberland, Sagadahoc and Androscoggin Counties.